INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Information pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 13 and ss. of the EU Regulation n. 679/2016 of 27 April 2016, (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR) “relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data and which repeals Directive 95/46 / EC (regulation general data protection) ”
Pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 679/2016 we inform you of the following.
When conducting the registration procedure, users voluntarily communicate their personal data to Online Now sh.p.k., the data holder.
The personal data sent by users through the registration procedures to our services will be processed in compliance with the principles of protection of personal data established by EU Regulation no. 679/2016 and other regulations in force on the subject.
The provision of data is optional. However, failure to provide the data deemed mandatory (marked with the sign *) will prevent correct registration on the website, as well as the possibility of using the services reserved for registered users provided by the portal, and, in case of purchase, the execution of the purchase order by Online Now sh.p.k. of the order proposal and the execution of the related contract.
The Holder, Data Protection Responsible and Data Processing Responsible
The data holder is Online Now sh.p.k. (hereinafter also the “Data holder”) and can be contacted by written communication to be sent to: Online Now sh.p.k., Rr. “Xhanfize Keko”. Nd. 83, H.13, Kati 2, Njesia Administrative n. 4 Tirane – Albania.
The Data Protection Responsible, is appointed by the Data Holder, can be contacted by e-mail at the following address: email@example.com
The updated list of the responsibles appointed by the Data holder pursuant to Article 28 of the aforementioned EU Regulation and of the persons authorized to process the processing is available at the headquarters of Online Now sh.p.k.
Objectives and methods of data processing
The personal data obtained with this registration are processed in order to allow access to the services provided by the portal and reserved for registered users.
In the event that the user has given consent at the time of activating the service, or expresses it subsequently and until the revocation of the same, his personal data may be processed by Online Now sh.p.k. for:
- Allowing access to the services provided by the portals and reserved for registered users;
- Sending, in the event that users have expressed their consent at the time of activation of the service, or subsequently express it, and until the revocation of the same, commercial communications on their own products and services, or of third-party companies also with automated methods, for direct sales purposes, as well as for sending market researches and for verifying the degree of user satisfaction;
- Communicating and transferring user data to third parties, in the event that they have given their consent at the time of activation of the service, or subsequently express it, and until the revocation of the same, for sending communications of commercial nature of own products and services, also with automated methods, for direct sales purposes, as well as for market research
- carry out, in the event that users have expressed their consent at the time of activation of the service, or subsequently express it, and until the revocation of the same, also by means of electronic tools, analysis of specific behaviour and consumption habits, in order to improve the services provided and address the commercial proposals of the user’s interest, also offering third parties the aggregate summary data of the openings and clicks obtained through a tracing system using “cookies”
- Online Now sh.p.k. in addition will use personal data for administrative and accounting purposes and for the execution of contractual obligations towards users who are part of its customers.
Personal data sent through the registration procedures for website services can be processed by Online Now sh.p.k. with automated tools. Online Now sh.p.k. has also the possibility to process the aforementioned data in aggregate form, in compliance with the measures prescribed by the Guarantor Authority and by virtue of the specific exemption from consent provided for by the same, for analysis and electronic processing (eg: classification of the entire clientele into homogeneous categories for levels of services, consumption, expenditure, etc.) aimed at periodically monitoring the development and economic performance of the activities of Online Now sh.p.k., orienting the related industrial and commercial processes, improving services, as well as planning and implementing commercial communication campaigns.
Specific security measures are undertaken by Online Now sh.p.k. to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use, and unauthorized access.
Personal data are recorded and preserved on electronic databases located in Ireland, in countries belonging to the European Economic Area (EEA) and in third countries that guarantee an adequate level of data protection.
The processing of personal data provided by users may also be carried out by companies, entities or consortia, appointed as data processors pursuant to art. 28 of the aforementioned EU Regulation, which, on behalf of Online Now sh.p.k., provide specific processing services, or related, instrumental or support activities.
Among these data processors is the hosting service provider for the Online Now sh.p.k. website.
The personal data provided by users may also be disclosed:
- To investee companies or associated ;
- To subjects to whom the right to access personal data is recognized by legal provisions, regulations or community legislation;
- To subjects to whom the communication is required by law or regulation, or by public subjects for the performance of their institutional functions.
The storage period of the personal data referred to above is:
- 24 months for the purposes referred to in points 2) and 3);
- 12 months for the purposes referred to in point 4);
- 10 years from the date of termination of the contractual relationship for the purposes referred to in point 5).
Rights of the data subject
The subject shall have the right to ask to Online Now sh.p.k. the access to personal data concerning himself/herself, as well as the correction, deletion, limitation, opposition to their processing and the portability of the same, when processed in an automated manner on the basis of consent or for the execution of the contract.
The subject shall have the right to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the withdrawal.
The subject shall have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority for the processing of personal data, pursuant to art. 77 of EU Regulation 679/2016.